Learn about the IATA Billing and Settlement reporting process within the Southern Africa BSP (BSPZA), how to operate efficiently as a Travel Agency and understand the local criteria.
DURATION: 2 Days Classroom (08h30 – 16h30)
PRICE: R 5 520 (on-site)/ R 6 520 (off-site)
Please note: These are 2018 prices only
BSP Class Schedule 2018:
This course is delivered by AVITIR Academy, in English only. Classes are scheduled at the premises of AVITIR Academy or approved venues around Southern Africa . Course may be conducted as “In-company” training by prior arrangement.
Please note: Prices may change for in-company training requests. Classes are subject to minimum number of participants.
- BSP Clerks
- Finance staff
- Back-office staff
- Agency owners
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand basic BSP processes, common terms, abbreviations, reporting calendar and billing reports
- Understand the local financial criteria and agency requirements for IATA accreditation within the Southern Africa BSP
- Perform all procedures related to document refunding and voiding
- Process credit card payments and prevent credit card fraud
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Manage agency credit and debit memos
- BSPlink tool and functions to manage in-office BSP operations
- Minimize errors using best practices in agency reporting, remittance and BSPlink
- Introduction to the IATA BSP system and BSP language
- Starting and running an Agency, including local criteria
- BSP standard traffic documents, ADM & ACM procedures
- BSP agent billing reports, remittance and procedures
- BSP calendar, disputing and irregularity procedures
- BSP agent best practices and common solutions
- BSPlink and functionalities
All registrations and payments must be done directly with AVITIR Academy.
Includes: All course material, assessment and certificate
Tea, coffee & biscuits
OTHER IATA TRAINING:
If you are unable to attend one of the above classroom courses, the BSP course can be taken as an online self-study course. Please enquire with us.