Learn about the IATA Billing and Settlement reporting process within the Southern Africa BSP (BSPZA), how to operate efficiently as a Travel Agency and understand the local criteria.
DURATION: 2 Days Classroom (08h30 – 16h30)
PRICE: R5,250 p/p (JNB)
R5,750 p/p (off-site)
Kindly complete the registration form and state in which city you would like the training to take place. We will then contact you to advise the next available dates and a venue.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
This course is delivered by AVITIR Academy, in English only. Classes are scheduled at the premises of AVITIR Academy or at approved venues around Southern Africa .
Courses may be conducted as “In-company” training by prior arrangement.
Please note: Prices may change for in-company training requests. Classes are subject to minimum number of participants.
- BSP Clerks
- Finance staff
- Back-office staff
- Agency owners
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand basic BSP processes, common terms, abbreviations, reporting calendar and billing reports
- Understand the local financial criteria and agency requirements for IATA accreditation within the Southern Africa BSP
- Perform all procedures related to document refunding and voiding
- Process credit card payments and prevent credit card fraud
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Manage agency credit and debit memos
- BSPlink tool and functions to manage in-office BSP operations
- Minimize errors using best practices in agency reporting, remittance and BSPlink
- Introduction to the IATA BSP system and BSP language
- Starting and running an Agency, including local criteria
- BSP standard traffic documents, ADM & ACM procedures
- BSP agent billing reports, remittance and procedures
- BSP calendar, disputing and irregularity procedures
- BSP agent best practices and common solutions
- BSPlink and functionalities
An IATA certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of a short summative assessment.
VENUE & COURSE DELIVERY:
This course is delivered by avitir Academy, an IATA ATC (Authorised Training Centre). The course material and facilitation is in English. Training is delivered at the premises of avitir Academy and may also be offered in-company by prior arrangement. Please note prices may change for in-company requests.
PRICES AND REGISTRATION:
Please note: All registrations and payment must be done directly with Avitir Academy.
Registrations will be finalized 3 working days prior to course commencement, no late registrations will be accepted
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for more information or registration form)
Website: www.avitir.co.za (online registration)
Includes: 2 Days classroom training
All course material, assessment and certificate
Tea & coffee
OTHER IATA TRAINING:
If you are unable to attend one of the above classroom courses, the BSP course can be taken as an online self-study course. Contact avitir to find out more email@example.com.
To view more IATA classroom, self-study and e-learning courses offered through avitir, please visit their website www.avitir.co.za
Additional courses offered by IATA: www.iata.org/training/courses/pages/index.aspx